Daily Memory Verse: “But he who boasts is to boast in the Lord . For it is not he who commends himself that is approved, but he whom the Lord commends (2 Corinthians 10:17-18 NASB).” http://bible.com/100/2co.10.17-18.NASB
- John 14:6-7 NLT: “Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!”
- John 14:12 NLT: “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father.
- John 14:15,21,23-24 NLT: “If you love me, obey my commandments. Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them.” Jesus replied, “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them. Anyone who doesn’t love me will not obey me. And remember, my words are not my own. What I am telling you is from the Father who sent me.”
- John 14:27 NLT: “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.”
- Obedience is a sign of love for God (v 21 – 24)
- The Holy Spirit teaches us everything we need to know (v 26).
- Jesus gave us a gift of peace (v 27)..
- Even though the devil had no power over Jesus, He allowed Himself to die so that everyone could know that He loved God the Father. (v 30 31).
Thank you Lord for preparing a place for me in heaven. I welcome your Holy Spirit into my heart and I receive your peace in Jesus name. Amen.
Please comment and subscribe. And stay connected:
I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. (Phillipians 3:12 NLT)
© 2016, Foam·skee. All rights reserved.