Daily Memory Verse:
“The Lord mocks the mockers but is gracious to the humble. (Proverbs 3:34 NLT).” http://bible.com/116/pro.3.34.NLT
- Deuteronomy 24:5 NLT:“A newly married man must not be drafted into the army or be given any other official responsibilities. He must be free to spend one year at home, bringing happiness to the wife he has married.
- Deuteronomy 24:7 NLT: “If anyone kidnaps a fellow Israelite and treats him as a slave or sells him, the kidnapper must die. In this way, you will purge the evil from among you.
- Deuteronomy 24:10-13 NLT: “If you lend anything to your neighbor, do not enter his house to pick up the item he is giving as security. You must wait outside while he goes in and brings it out to you. If your neighbor is poor and gives you his cloak as security for a loan, do not keep the cloak overnight. Return the cloak to its owner by sunset so he can stay warm through the night and bless you, and the Lord your God will count you as righteous.
- Deuteronomy 24:14-15 NLT: “Never take advantage of poor and destitute laborers, whether they are fellow Israelites or foreigners living in your towns. You must pay them their wages each day before sunset because they are poor and are counting on it. If you don’t, they might cry out to the Lord against you, and it would be counted against you as sin.
- Deuteronomy 24:16 NLT: “Parents must not be put to death for the sins of their children, nor children for the sins of their parents. Those deserving to die must be put to death for their own crimes.
- Treat foreigners, slaves, orphans and widows with fairness, love and respect (v 17 – 22).
- When someone borrows money from you, it doesn’t automatically mean you can just walk into that person’s home as you please. Show some respect (v 10 – 13).
Please comment and subscribe. And stay connected:
I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. (Phillipians 3:12 NLT)
© 2016, Foam·skee. All rights reserved.