I believe in the existence of God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
I believe that the Bible is God’s Word to us and He is faithful to His Word.
I believe that the God sent His only begotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, our Lord,
Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary,
Suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, was buried, and then he descended to the dead.
On the third day, he rose again; he ascended into heaven, and he is now seated at the right hand of the Father.
I believe in the rapture,
And that Jesus will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe that now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror,
But then we will see everything with perfect clarity.
All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely,
Just as God now knows me completely.
I believe in the Holy Spirit.
I believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the speaking of tongues,
I believe in the unity of the Christian Church, the communion of saints,
The forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
– God first: I will do my best to seek God first and not let this blog or its associated social media take my focus off Him. I want my writing on this blog to emanate from my walk with Him.
– Family: I will not let this blog distract me from my family.
– Love and forgiveness: I am committed to loving God and loving other people as I love myself.
– Genuineness: I am committed to remaining true to my beliefs and to talking about my frailties.
– Integrity: I am committed to remaining true to my beliefs and to talking about my frailties.
– Wholeness: I believe that our spirits, souls, and bodies can be blessed.
– Consistency with biblical teaching: I am committed to using the bible as a guide for all that I express.
– Worship: I desire to bring others into deeper levels of worshipping God.
– Integrity: I am committed to being honest.
– Inspiring Others: I long to be a shining light of who Jesus is.
– To show people that Christianity can be lived in a practical way in our everyday lives
– To help people live their best lives while on Earth while remaining Heavenly minded
– To build a community founded on and moderated by God’s love
That everyone who visits this blog:
– will have a desire to know Jesus and have a deeper relationship with Him,
– will be passionate about using their lives to show people what true Christianity is,
– will apply biblical principles to every facet of their lives, and
– will also take care of their minds and bodies.
To publish content that:
– share my knowledge and experiences
– busts myths,
– gives people give insight into biblical truths,
– inspires holiness and gives direction for living the Christian way,
– motivates people to love God and love people using the Bible as a guide, and
– enriches minds, souls, and bodies.