Daily Memory Verse: “He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him (John 3:36 NASB).” http://bible.com/100/jhn.3.36.NASB
- Judges 5:2 NASB: “That the leaders led in Israel, That the people volunteered, Bless the Lord !”
- Judges 5:7 NASB: “The peasantry ceased, they ceased in Israel, Until I, Deborah, arose, Until I arose, a mother in Israel.
- Judges 5:18 NASB: “Zebulun was a people who despised their lives even to death, And Naphtali also, on the high places of the field. “
- Judges 5:23 NASB: “‘Curse Meroz,’ said the angel of the Lord , ‘Utterly curse its inhabitants; Because they did not come to the help of the Lord , To the help of the Lord against the warriors.'”
- This chapter details the song Deborah and Barak sang after their victory over Sisera (Judges 3).
- There were basically 2 types of people: one who fought sacrificially against the Canaanite army and the second group who refused to come out to fight (v 18 & 23).
Today’s Prayer: Dear Lord, I choose to take up my cross and follow you alone.
Please like, comment, share and subscribe. And stay connected:
This is a trustworthy saying, worthy of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst. (1 Timothy 1:15 NLT)
© 2016, Foam·skee. All rights reserved.