Daily Memory Verse: “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you (Isaiah 26:3 ESV).” http://bible.com/59/isa.26.3.ESV
Bible reading for the day: Deuteronomy 23
- Deuteronomy 33:3: Indeed, he loves his people; all his holy ones are in his hands. They follow in his steps and accept his teaching.
- Deuteronomy 33:9,11: The Levites obeyed your word and guarded your covenant. They were more loyal to you than to their own parents. They ignored their relatives and did not acknowledge their own children. Bless the ministry of the Levites, O Lord , and accept all the work of their hands. Hit their enemies where it hurts the most; strike down their foes so they never rise again.”
- Deuteronomy 33v23: Moses said this about the tribe of Naphtali: “O Naphtali, you are rich in favor and full of the Lord ’s blessings; may you possess the west and the south.”
- Deuteronomy 33v24:Moses said this about the tribe of Asher: “May Asher be blessed above other sons; may he be esteemed by his brothers; may he bathe his feet in olive oil.
- Deuteronomy 33v26,27:“There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you. He drives out the enemy before you; he cries out, ‘Destroy them!’
- Deuteronomy 33v29: How blessed you are, O Israel! Who else is like you, a people saved by the Lord ? He is your protecting shield and your triumphant sword! Your enemies will cringe before you, and you will stomp on their backs!”
Just before Moses was to pass away,he blessed each Israelite tribe.
Please like, comment, share and subscribe. And stay connected:
This is a trustworthy saying, worthy of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst. (1 Timothy 1:15 NLT)
© 2016, Foam·skee. All rights reserved.