Daily Memory Verse: “My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever (Psalms 73:26 NASB).” http://bible.com/100/psa.73.26.NASB
- Psalms 18:2 NASB: “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
- Psalms 18:30-32 NASB: “As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the Lord is tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him. For who is God, but the Lord ? And who is a rock, except our God, The God who girds me with strength And makes my way blameless?”
- Psalms 18:34 NASB: “He trains my hands for battle, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.”
- Today’s memory verse and passage have the same theme: God is our strength. Stop relying on your ability. God’s power and grace is available to help you.
- King David sang Psalm 18 when God delivered him from the hand of king Saul. For a long time, Saul was always trying to kill David bug God kept saving David.
- When God delights in you and you call on Him, He will come and save you.
You are my strength o Lord. I put my trust in you. May I live a life that pleases you Lord. Save me from all the things that are trying to pull me down and such life and joy from me. Please give me grace for today and every day. In Jesus’ name.
Please comment and subscribe. And stay connected:
I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. (Phillipians 3:12 NLT)
© 2016, Foam·skee. All rights reserved.