1. HAND CHEMISTRY Triple-Function Hyaluronic-rich hydrator hand cream. I have been battling with oldish-looking hands and so I started a personal hand boot camp. Didn’t repurchase it.
2. JEUNESSE DES MAINS Vita citral soin anti tâches crème eclaircissante anti-âge (anti brown spots & anti ageing cream) Ecran Solaire UVA/UVB. This is an addition to my many hand creams. 😉 Didn’t repurchase it.
3. Bourjois Paris Blush (in shade 10 Châtaigne Dorée) . I wanted a nude blush so I went for this. My review coming soon. Didn’t repurchase it.
4. Andalou Naturals Kombucha exfoliating peel. Another repurchase. My review HERE. Didn’t repurchase it because I think it was too harsh.
5. M.A.C Satin lipsticks: Verve, Captive & Retro. In my post on M.A.C satin paramount lipstick, I mentioned my need for more nude lipsticks. I do like bright reds 💄 and purples but for my everyday look, I reach for nudes. No longer using M.A.C lipsticks because they dry out my lips.
6. M.A.C blot powder (Deep dark). A repurchase. This powder right here is a staple. 😍 It keeps oil in check for me. I like this powder and still use it occasionally.
7. M.A.C Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder . I was just curious about this one. 😊 I like this powder and still use it occasionally.
8. Caudalie cleansing oil. This winter has gone on for a bit long in my opinion and my face is drier than usual. My regular cleanser was leaving my face feeling dry and I am trying out cleansing oils instead. Didn’t repurchase it.
9. L’occitane Cleansing Shea oil. I’ve been alternating between this one and the Caudalie cleansing oil above. Didn’t repurchase it.
10. Noreva Actipur Micellar cleansing purifying solution. A repurchase of my favourite facial toner. More details HERE. No longer using it.
11. Bioderma hydrabio H20 micelle solution. A gentle toner to get any residual makeup off. I’m still deciding between this one and the Essential Water by L’Occitane below. No longer using it.
12. L’occitane Essential water. To be honest, I was just curious about this toner because it had sodium hyaluronate. I haven’t really used it very often since I purchased it. I actually forgot about it until I was editing this post. 🙈 No longer using it.
13. Dolivia Olive & Hand balm. Another hand cream. They are becoming an obsession. I have them everywhere. In my handbag, kitchen, dresser, car. 😁 No longer using it.
14. Herbal choice Mari Hempseed oil. I got this oil to help seal in moisture on my face. I have a post on hempseed oil scheduled for next Saturday. Don’t forget to stop by. Still using hempseed oil but for my hair rather than my face
15. Now Foods Oils: avocado, sweet almond, apricot, frankincense and oregano. I mixed the first four oils together to make a body oil while I use the oregano oil for my hair. Please read more about Now Foods avocado oil HERE. I still use these oils.
16. Obia Naturals Curl Hydration Spray. Watery spray moisturizers have been my ‘go-tos’ in the last couple of months since I’ve been on a wig regimen. I got this one and the Bee Mine Spritz below. ⬇⬇ No longer using it because I felt it was hydrating enough and it didn’t detangle adequately.
17.Bee Mine Organics Juicy Moisturizing Spritz. No longer using it because I felt it was hydrating enough and it didn’t detangle adequately.
What beauty product(s) did you buy in February?
Please comment and subscribe. And stay connected:
This is a trustworthy saying, worthy of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst. (1 Timothy 1:15 NLT)
© 2016 – 2018, Foam·skee. All rights reserved.