1. HAND CHEMISTRY Triple-Function Hyaluronic-rich hydrator hand cream. I have been battling with oldish-looking hands and so I started a personal hand boot camp.
2. JEUNESSE DES MAINS Vita citral soin anti tâches crème eclaircissante anti-âge (anti brown spots & anti ageing cream) Ecran Solaire UVA/UVB. This is an addition to my many hand creams. 😉
3. Bourjois Paris Blush (in shade 10 Châtaigne Dorée) . I wanted a nude blush so I went for this. My review coming soon.
4. Andalou Naturals Kombucha exfoliating peel. Another repurchase. My review HERE.
5. M.A.C Satin lipsticks: Verve, Captive & Retro. In my post on M.A.C satin paramount lipstick, I mentioned my need for more nude lipsticks. I do like bright reds 💄 and purples but for my everyday look, I reach for nudes.
6. M.A.C blot powder (Deep dark). A repurchase. This powder right here is a staple. 😍 It keeps oil in check for me.
7. M.A.C Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder . I was just curious about this one. 😊
8. Caudalie cleansing oil. This winter has gone on for a bit long in my opinion and my face is drier than usual. My regular cleanser was leaving my face feeling dry and I am trying out cleansing oils instead.
9. L’occitane Cleansing Shea oil. I’ve been alternating between this one and the Caudalie cleansing oil above.
10. Noreva Actipur Micellar cleansing purifying solution. A repurchase of my favourite facial toner. More details HERE.
11. Bioderma hydrabio H20 micelle solution. A gentle toner to get any residual makeup off. I’m still deciding between this one and the Essential Water by L’Occitane below.
12. L’occitane Essential water. To be honest, I was just curious about this toner because it had sodium hyaluronate. I haven’t really used it very often since I purchased it. I actually forgot about it until I was editing this post. 🙈
13. Dolivia Olive & Hand balm. Another hand cream. They are becoming an obsession. I have them everywhere. In my handbag, kitchen, dresser, car. 😁
14. Herbal choice Mari Hempseed oil. I got this oil to help seal in moisture on my face. I have a post on hempseed oil scheduled for next Saturday. Don’t forget to stop by.
15. Now Foods Oils: avocado, sweet almond, apricot, frankincense and oregano. I mixed the first four oils together to make a body oil while I use the oregano oil for my hair. Please read more about Now Foods avocado oil HERE.
16. Obia Naturals Curl Hydration Spray. Watery spray moisturizers have been my ‘go-tos’ in the last couple of months since I’ve been on a wig regimen. I got this one and the Bee Mine Spritz below. ⬇⬇
17.Bee Mine Organics Juicy Moisturizing Spritz
What beauty product(s) did you buy in February?
Please comment and subscribe. And stay connected:
This is a trustworthy saying, worthy of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst. (1 Timothy 1:15 NLT)
© 2016, Foam·skee. All rights reserved.