Hello my lovely people! How are you today?
I have been following a wig regimen for the last 5 or 6 weeks. My hair is currently in a corn-row. To maintain it underneath the wigs, I try to keep it moisturized every few days. The problem is that when you have your hair in a protective style, it is quite easy to neglect it.
- Hair Moisturizer: Bee Mine juicy moisturizing daily spritz. I simply spray this on my hair once or twice a week.
- Sealing oil: Schwarzkopf Gliss BRUME MIRACLE HUILE LÉGÈRE. I spray this on after my hair moisturizer. Using a sealing oil after moisturizing your hair helps to lock in the moisture and prevent it from drying out too soon.
- Scalp moisturizers (and treatment): I alternate between my personal scalp Tea mix & Phyto Phytostim Fortifying Spray. These help to soothe & stimulate my scalp. I will talk about the ingredients of this scalp mix in a future post.
- Scalp oil: Jamaican black castor oil & NJoy’s Hair growth oil. I alternate between these two oils. They help to soothe my scalp and prevent it from feeling too dry. They also encourage hair growth and improve thickness.
- Deep condition: I undo the cornrows every 3 to 4 weeks. Before I do, I apply a deep conditioner to the tracks. I leave this on for about 30 minutes and lightly shampoo or co-wash it off. I undo the tracks after which I apply a leave-in conditioner, then hair oil and have it cornrowed again. I intend to keep this up till June.
What do you think about a hair regimen? Do you have one? Please comment and subscribe. And stay connected:
I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. (Phillipians 3:12 NLT)
© 2016, Foam·skee. All rights reserved.